How We Move | Our Call to Action
Through rigorous, collaboratively-designed, culturally-relevant, creative projects, Betty’s Daughter Arts Collaborative works to inspire, instigate, and incite transformation, radical expressiveness, and progressive social change with community.
Rooted in cultural accountability and bold design principles, BDAC works alongside a national network of forward-thinking, change-makers to innovate, educate and create radical expressiveness with community.
How We Work
1. We design and implement community-based, cultural, and creative programs.
2. We build systems and strategies for authentic community engagement.
3. We facilitate trainings, professional development encounters, and retreats.
4. We create and activate teaching and learning tools.
5. We craft and power cultural campaigns.
6. We implement strategic, community-based programs.
7. We curate, choreograph, and direct performance art.
BDAC’s Values and Beliefs